Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: football schedules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    football schedules

    does anyone have or know when the final schedules are going to come out?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football schedules

    I believe they are supposed to be turned into the VHSL by sometime later this month.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    football schedules


    stainless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2009
    Location
    On the mtn.
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football schedules

    They had to be in friday before last. (april 30)
    Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football schedules

    are they on the vhsl website?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by shwalker32 View Post
    are they on the vhsl website?
    Not yet usaly takes a week or 2 however Wise,Pound,Appy, are on a list of schools who have not turned in there schedule yet (and will be fined for being late by the VHSL)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: football schedules

    How about St. Paul? ;P
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •